<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Demon Inhibitions by Gary Starta


I like to write with the reader in mind. I try to give them all the twists and turns and emotional turbulence one can from the plot and character interaction. I think a great novel always combine a strong plot with remarkable characters.
Gary Starta – 3 Nov 2012
Description:
Most people don’t travel to another universe to get a new job, house and boyfriend but psychic investigator Caitlin Diggs did. Now she’s living the life of her alternate self, working for the FBI’s Preternatural Division where her first case just happens to include chasing a genetically engineered man hell bent on stealing souls. Well, there had to be consequences.

Descriere:
Cei mai multi oameni nu calatoresc dintr-un univers in altul pentru a-si lua o slujba noua, o casa sau un iubit, dar anchetatorul paranormal Caitlin Diggs a facut asta. Acum ea traieste viata eu-lui sau alternativ, lucrand pentru Divizia  Paranormala a FBI, unde se intampla ca primul ei caz sa necesite inclusiv urmarirea unui om creat genetic pus pe furat suflete. Ei bine, niste consecinte trebuie sa fie.

No comments: